- Puma was paying an automated consultant for bill validation and other services.
- There was no energy strategy in place or market-based reporting, no risk management.
- No active energy monitoring meant overpaying on network charges, data was not interrogated, and savings opportunities missed.
- Developed and implemented national energy strategy on purchasing.
- Implemented data monitoring solutions and trained staff on how to use data to identify as well as manage behavioural changes to reduce energy costs
- provided global staff with training on system access for billing, forecasting, bill verification and reports.
- Immediate network tariff optimisation yielded savings and data issues identified were corrected saving what could have been a significant bill shock.
COST AVOIDANCE SAVINGS OF $3.55M IN CONTRACTS ADVICE, APPLIED NETWORKK TARIFF SAVING OF $30K. TOTAL YTD IS $3.85M